From Art to Culture, from Sport to Business, in over its 100 years of life, many of World’s VIPs have been attempt by the culinary delights of “o Parrucchiano", so that the Restaurant has been included in the exclusive "Association of Historical Places of Italy".
Worldwide famous for having invented about a hundred years ago the popular dish of Cannelloni, then called Strascinati, the restaurant today, together with traditional dishes, offers new ones which exalt the aromas and the flavours of the Mediterranean and of the Gulf of the Naples.
In 1958, "The Academy of Italian Cooking" gave the title of "Excellent Kitchen" restaurant. Since then it was a succession of hits, the best national newspapers and magazines. Restaurant is situated in the heart of the historical center of Sorrento, a few steps for the Cathedral, the ancient Greek door of Parsano and from the encircled cinquecentesca building of the city, in a lovely garden of lemon and orange groves.
Civil weddings in Sorrento
The town hall of Sorrento gives to bridal couple chance to get married outdoor, in an impressive 7th century Cloister dedicated to St. Francis of Assisi, located next to panoramic public gardens of the Villa Comunale. The Cloister is located in the real heart of the Town and is a perfect fusion of different architectural styles, on two sides of the porch there are crossed tuff arches, stilisti expresion of the late 14th century; instead, on the other two sides impressive round arches on octagonal pillars are erected. Rich with scented flore, exotic plants and ornamental trees, the Cloister is a place to dream.
For further information please fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP.