In this article, we will explain the difference between the typologies of ceremonies.
1. Choice of the venue. There are many wonderful venues to organize your symbolic wedding and in Italy, you have the embarrassment of choices from panoramic terraces facing the sea to ancient palaces, intimate chalets on the dolomites, and many more venues that we can propose to you according to your preferences and the season.
2. Music. You can decide for live music such a violinist playing your love song or recorded music with your own playlist. Just think to have your favorite song as the background of your favorite moments… Your Italian wedding is the most beautiful experience you will keep with you for the rest of your life and you cannot consider the background music for your day!
3. Flowers and decorations. Depending on the location, you can decide to décor the area with particular flowers and colors or you can just leave the honor to the beautiful nature! There are places, especially in the countryside that offer natural flowered arches and green surroundings so you have not worry about especially if you have with you your wedding planner.
4. Photo and video service. This is absolutely the best way to keep the memory for the rest of your life! In fact you can relive the moments of your marriage just watching to pictures and video, this is a service that you cannot include! Also, if it is a romantic elopement, photos and videos are a good way to make your family and friends participating in your moments! Many of our couples go home to have a large party with the friends and family that have not had a chance to come to Italy, and project the shots on big screens is the only way they have to show their Italian wedding destination… The difference is just unbelievable.
5. Wedding ceremony script. The symbolic ceremony is the only one that can be entirely personalized with personal vows, readings, and special promises. This is absolutely romantic! At the end of the ceremony, you can receive a wedding certificate as a nice memory of the Day.
Need an help to plan your symbolic wedding? Contact us!
Photo credits: Enzo Campitelli, Selene Pozzer, Mauro Pozzer, Beatrice Moricci, Marco Fantauzzo